Active Contest: 12N July 13, 2012 – 6PM Aug 30, 2012
Final Event: September 8, 2012
The Prize (s) to be awarded $4000 1st place, $1000 2nd place, $500 3rd place
Prizes awarded September 8, 2012
No Purchase Necessary to participate. Purchase does not increase odds of winning. *To be eligible the participant or accompanying parent/legal guardian of a minor participant, must be a legal resident of the United States residing in the State of North Carolina who is 18 years of Age or Older as of final event date, with a valid driver’s license, valid photo ID or possess a valid U.S. MILITARY I.D. and driver’s license or valid photo ID from another state. All participants must meet all eligibility requirements outlined in these official rules. This contest is void where prohibited by law.
1. No age restrictions to enter. You must be either 18 years of age or if a minor (under 18 years of age) a parent or legal guardian must enter the video and must meet the aforementioned requirements. *
2. Talent video may not be longer than 3 minutes in total length. Video may be shorter than 3 minutes.
3.All videos must be uploaded at SandersFordAllStarTalentSearch.com. Step by step instructions are on the web-site to upload your video.
4. By entering the contest, you are verifying that (1) you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to the video submitted. By submitting your video in this contest, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
5. All video’s will be screened before posting for the public to view. Any video containing questionable in inappropriate content of any kind will not be entered in the contest. The person entering said video will be disqualified and may not enter another video for the duration of the contest. All decisions are final and at the sole discretion of Sanders Ford and the judges.
6. Video’s will be posted on the web-page for public viewing within 24 hours of upload
7. Once a video is posted, voting may begin for that video.
8. Voting is limited to three (3) entries per IP address per day. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, Sanders Ford reserves the right to disqualify the finalist in its sole discretion.
9. Each week, the number of votes will zero out and start over.
10. Video’s can remain for the entire 7 weeks if they are not a weekly winner.
11. A participant may request their talent video be taken off the sight. You must submit in writing via email to SFTalentSearch@clickoptimize.com.
12. 7 winners will be selected weekly (1 each week) by way of most votes during the week entered, 7 winners weekly (1 each week) will be selected by judges. 1 winner will be selected as a Wild Card by way of random drawing on Friday August 31, 2012 to make 15 total finalists.
13. Judging based on: originality, entertainment value, level of talent, level of skill, over all creativity
14. Video’s entered between 12N on Fridays and 6PM on Thursdays will be considered for that week. Weeks specified as follows:
Week 1: 12N Friday July 13, 2012 – 6PM Thursday July 19, 2012
Week 2: 12N Friday July 20, 2012 - 6PM Thursday July 26, 2012
Week 3: 12N Friday July 27, 2012 – 6PM Thursday August 2, 2012
Week 4: 12N Friday August 3, 2012 – 6PM Thursday August 9, 2012
Week 5: 12N Friday August 10, 2012 – 6PM Thursday August 16, 2012
Week 6: 12N Friday August 17, 2012 – 6PM Thursday August 23, 2012
Week 7: 12N Friday August 24, 2012 – 6PM Thursday August 30, 2012
• No entry’s will be excepted after 6PM on Thursday August 30, 2012
• All entry’s uploaded by 6PM will be considered for that week
15. During each week, as specified above, the video with the most votes will be deemed that week’s “most votes” winner.
16. Judges will select their weekly winner each Friday morning.
17. Both weekly winners will be posted on the web-site by 12N on Friday’s.
18. Wild Card winner and all weekly winners will be on the web-site by 1PM on Friday August 30, 2012
19. A representative of Sanders Ford will contact all finalists by 3PM on Friday August 31, 2012
20. Final Event to be held on September 8, 2012 at Sanders Ford, 1135 Lejeune Blvd in Jacksonville beginning at 9AM.
21. Finalists must confirm their participation in the final event by 4PM on Tuesday September 4, 2012 .
22. Any finalist that doesn’t confirm by 4PM Tuesday September 4, 2012 will be considered to have forfeited their eligibility.
23. If any finalist forfeits or cannot otherwise be present to participate in the final event on Saturday September 8, 2012, the judges will determine and select another participant from the entries.
24. All finalists must be at Sanders Ford, 1135 Lejeune Blvd in Jacksonville by 10AM on Saturday September 8, 2012 to sign-in. Sign-in period will last until 10:30. Any finalist not signed in by 10:30 will forfeit their position as a finalist and will not be permitted to perform. Upon signing in, finalist will receive their number, which will indicate the order of performances.
25. All finalists must present their valid North Carolina License or a valid Military I.D and driver’s license from any other state. Each qualifier will be expected to sign an eligibility/liability release with (where lawful) a publicity release at the final event. All qualifiers MUST sign all contest paperwork and release forms to participate in any fashion.
26. Finalists will perform live up to 3 minutes for the judges at the final event. All finalists will be required to perform a 20-30 second performance dedicated to how they would promote Sanders Ford if selected as the winner and spokesperson. Finalists will be provided with a script, but will understand that they may create something on entirely on their own, provided it is centered around “Go Sanders” or Sanders Ford.
27. Judges the day of the event TBD.
Contest is open to legal residents of the United States residing in North Carolina who are 18 years of age or older as of date of giveaway and have a valid North Carolina driver’s license or valid photo ID or valid Military ID and driver’s license or valid photo ID from another state. Employees of Sanders Ford, Viamark Advertising Agency, all of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsors and Promotion Parties’) and immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in any fashion.
No substitution of prize is offered and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize is non-transferable. In the case of a minor winning the contest, the parent or legal guardian with proper documentation will be awarded the prize. Sanders Ford and the sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize with one of equal or greater value if the circumstances warrant. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. The decision of Sanders Ford and sponsors is final.
Prize winners are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prizes. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize. All Entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding.
Conduct & Decisions
By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company (Sanders Ford) personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Release of Liability
All qualifiers, by agreeing to participate in the Final Event, and the Prize winners, by acceptance of any of the Prizes, agree to release sponsor and promotional partners from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of prizes or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and /or from any prize-related activity (including the Final event) or any typographical or other error in these official rules the announcement or offering of any prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any technical malfunction, failure, error, or omission with regard to equipment, communications lines or systems utilized in the operation of the contest. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize after delivery. Upon request, winner must consent (and confirm such consent in writing) to the use of their name, voice, picture, video or the likeness in any without compensation for promotional purposes in all media as determined by Sponsor, except where prohibited by law.
By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.